Saturday, November 8, 2014

HTML Defined and Described

  •  HTML is a language for describing web pages.
  •  HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
  •  HTML is a markup language
  •  A markup language is a set of markup tags
  •  The tags describe document content 
  •  HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text.
  •  HTML documents are also called web pages.    
For me, HTML is such a cool thing to do. Before, i thought that making webpages are as hard as the hardest rock in the world. Nah, just kidding. I am so glad that we are now able to make different graphics and content using HTML.

In this quarter, we also had our own HTML using Sumblime Text. This is my passed work :)

I chose the topic about Ballet because it became a part of my life for many years. 

Blog

Home

Profile

It may look really complicated at first, but as soon as you get it already, you can now cope up with the flow or even go for the more complicated ones. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment